Monday, October 25, 2010

Classy


I couldn’t resist sharing this exciting milestone. I traveled to London in complete style on Friday. After tens of thousands of miles globetrotting around the world on United Airlines, I am finally seeing some rewards for my loyalty. On this journey I was able to use a systemwide upgrade certificate to upgrade to Business Class for my flight from Denver to London Heathrow. Not just any Business Class seat, but United’s brand new Business Class seats that they are rolling out to their newly configured Boeing 777’s. Lie-flat beds! 15in screens! I must say it was quite an enjoyable way to travel.

Truth be told, I almost wish I didn’t know how the other half live on the long international flights. Must push these memories aside when I am on my long flight to Hong Kong in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment